Responsible Care (RC) is the global chemical industry’s unique initiative to improve health and safety and environmental performance, enhance security, and to communicate with stakeholders about products and processes.
Telko is involved in a version of the Responsible Care program that concentrates on the chemicals trade. Our commitment includes following practices:
• Continuously improve the environmental, health, safety and security knowledge and performance of our technologies, processes and products over their life cycles so as to avoid harm to people and the environment.
• Use resources efficiently and minimize waste.
• Report openly on performance, achievements and shortcomings.
• Listen, engage and work with people to understand and address their concerns and expectations.
• Cooperate with governments and organizations in the development and implementation of effective regulations and standards, and to meet or go beyond them.
• Provide help and advice to foster the responsible management of chemicals by all those who manage and use them along the product chain.